Sunday 11 May 2014

McBusted

Hello friends!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here! I have been so busy with A-Levels that I haven't had any time to do anything interesting to post about... until recently. 

I went to see Fall Out Boy and The Wanted in March (in the space of 13 days, it was a busy month - I also turned 18 *party dance*), and Fall Out Boy was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to! We got there at about half 9 in the morning, keen I know, but we wanted to get near the front. It worked, and we were at the barrier when we got in. So I managed to see them all up close, and I got a tad bit excited... here are some snaps!


After seeing Fall Out Boy, I thought that it beat absolutely everything that I have ever been to. Until I went to see McBusted...

We heard about this 'OMFG tin' from one of our friends, which is basically a tin with some drumsticks and guitar picks and a poster. However, in some of the tins were wristbands to get into the 'OMFG' zone (which is the bit in the middle of the main bit of stage and the stage that goes round). We were talking about it all the time we were there, not expecting to get any. So when we got in, I went into the crowd to get us a spot while my sister went to get one of these 'OMFG' tins. I was looking around for her for such a long time, and when I saw her walking towards me waving two wristbands in her hand, I almost died. It was the best feeling ever! 

So basically, we went from being in the main crowd to being in the OMFG zone with loads and loads of space. Here's a comparison:
the left is the one in the OMFG zone, the right is where I was before

The fact that I was that close made up for the fact I never saw Busted as a child. It was the best concert I have ever been to ever, and it's set the bar for anything I see after this. James was always my favourite from Busted, and Danny from McFly, and they were the two who were in front of me when they came on stage. I got quite a few good pictures... here are just a few!

dougie singing my heart will go on

 guitar face 

 one of my favourite bass players

one of my favourite photos of the night

 he was SO CLOSE

all time fave

love

they played tom's wedding speech, and he crashed the wedding

calm before the storm, I can tell you I did not look pretty after dancing and sweating as much as I did.. mmmm

My highlights of the night were probably Air Hostess, Thunderbirds are Go and Crashed the Wedding.. but to top all of that it was probably the two times Danny noticed me and winked at me. A little bit of me died inside, both times. It was the best night ever, and if you didn't go/are not going you're missing out.. BIG TIME. 

I want to go back so much, it was so so so so good. 

Anyways, it's nice to be back!

Hope you enjoyed!

Let me know if you've been to see McBusted, or Fall Out Boy? And let me know what your favourite bit was....?

Until next time, 






No comments:

Post a Comment