Friday 23 August 2013

My Bucketlist!

Hello friends!

Time to update my bucketlist! Obviously, this is only the second post I have done on this! I keep meaning to ask my sister how to add another tab onto my blog to keep track with all the things that I end up putting on my bucketlist as she's the one who is good with all this stuff, but I keep forgetting!

So, what do I want to put on my bucketlist today? I have a few more to add today...


I'm not the kind of person to be completely depressed about my weight and let it get me down. However, every time I go on tumblr I find a picture of a really slim girl who looks amazing, and I want to be like that. Let's be honest, I'm not ever going to be stick thin, but I'd like to be a little thinner than I am now. 


This has been at the top of my 'want to do' list for such a long time. I have so many friends that have done it and I envy them. I love elephants, and riding one would be such an amazing thing to do!


This is quite similar to the riding an elephant one, but I really want to go on a safari in Africa. African wildlife amazes me, and I'd love to go and see everything in it's natural habitat! That's most definitely something I plan to do in the future!

Thanks for reading, it's not a very long post, I know, but it's just an update really. Hope you enjoy reading these posts, and I have so many things to add in the future!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment