Monday 12 January 2015

Bucketlist...

Hello friends!

This blogging malarky seems to be going well so far... it has only been a week though. Give it time.... I'm just kidding. The start of this year I've felt so much more motivated than I ever have done. I had a mind-blowing conversation with a friend after watching a video and it made me realise how short life actually is, so I need to make sure to stop worrying about the little things that aren't worth worrying about when I have such a short amount of time to enjoy. You can watch the video here (prepare for your mind to be blown....)

Anyway, in light of my whole mindset changing, I've decided to restart my 'bucketlist' posts. I did these a couple of years ago, and I think it would be nice to have them all in one place, and somewhere to write about them once I have completed them. Plus, I only did two posts about it... Let's go. 


Now I'm at uni and I have an amazing group of friends, this seems a lot more realistic. They're all up for exactly the same thing as me, and it would be such an amazing experience to do it together. My plan is to work my butt off for a year after uni, take another year to travel and do all the amazing things available to me, before finally settling down and getting a job to do with my degree. The thought of going all over the world excites me, and every time I talk about it I have a massive smile on my face. So determined to do it.


Something that I've always wanted to do is something like bungee jumping, skydiving or cliff diving, but I've never had the opportunity to do it. I feel like it would be the perfect way to raise money for charity or something like that. I would be totally up for that. 


Henna tattoos are a new obsession of mine. I often find myself googling images of henna tattoos... do you blame me!? They're so pretty! I really want to get one like the one in the image. Some of the patterns there are are absolutely incredible. My friend says she knows a load of people that can do it, hopefully she will take me! 

That's it for today. So glad I'm bringing this back. It allows me to keep track of my goals, and as I am a lot more motivated recently I will be able to record when I've completed them and check them off of the list.

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment