Monday 26 January 2015

Bucketlist...

Hello friends,

I'm back again for another post adding to my bucketlist. A little update for it, me and my friends are planning a trip abroad - we have no idea where we're going yet or when, but it's definitely happening. I'm so excited for it.

Anyway, to the bucketlist!



This is one thing I have always been interested in since I was a little girl. I always remember being intrigued as to what it was and things like that. It's such a pretty thing to look at, and recently I keep seeing loads of photos of it on tumblr. I can just imagine going there and it feeling so magical.


This has been at the top of my 'want to do' list for such a long time. I have so many friends that have done it and I envy them. I love elephants, and riding one would be such an amazing thing to do! 


I know this is very repetitive, but this is also something I've always wanted to do. Pretty much since I saw Finding Nemo with the coral, that's when the want to do this started. I love all the colours, and I want to go scuba diving along the great barrier reef before it all gets bleached. 

That's all for this week's bucketlist! Hope you enjoyed reading!

Until next week...





No comments:

Post a Comment