Saturday 20 April 2013

My Top 5...

Hello again!

Now I know I have been lacking on the posts for the past week or so, last time I did anything was Monday, so apologies for that! It was the first week back at sixth form, and I have already been given about 12382903894 bits of homework to do for next week, as well as revision on top of that. It's so much work to do, but I've learned to prioritise properly now so I'm hoping I'll get good results in the summer! It's still only AS, really not looking forward to A2 next year!

However, I thought that because it's been a whole week since my last one, I'd do another top 5. This week's list is 'Top 5 Songs at the moment'. I would do the top 5 songs of all time, but there is no way I would be able to whittle it down to just 5. Therefore, I'm doing top 5 at the moment because there a few songs that I've become obsessed with and I cannot stop listening to.

So here's my top 5 songs (at the moment):

1. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy


This is song is just amazing. I am aware that this is the album cover, and I'm not sure if they're releasing this song as an EP or not. Either way, it is one of the best songs I've heard in a long while, and I am completely obsessed with it. I bought it a couple of days ago and I've already listened to it about 30 times. Also, the video for it is really good, I love how Fall Out Boy are linking all their new videos together! Their new music has definitely made me love them even more than I did before!

2. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy


I am aware this is the second Fall Out Boy song in my top 5, but I don't care (does anyone see what I did there!?). Their new music is absolutely fabulous, and I can't wait until I have enough money to buy their full album! I can't praise them enough for making good music. Plus, Patrick Stump is looking gorgeous, I must say.

3. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons


This song is soooo good! Literally, I can listen to it on repeat and not get bored. I kept hearing it on the radio and on the music channels but never really got into it, and then I went to see The Host (which I must say is an excellent film) it was played in the credits and I could not stop singing it. I'm pretty sure my sister told me to shut up because I kept singing it over an over again...

4. Transylvania - Mcfly


A bit of a blast from the past, I must admit. I loved this song when I first heard it, and I still love it now. I hadn't heard it for ages, so I kind of just forgot about it, but then I bought the Memory Lane album and it was on the tracklist. Another one I love it Room On The Third Floor. Ah, old McFly was the best McFly!

5. Runaway Train - Sam Callahan


Now, I'm pretty sure most of you haven't heard about Sam Callahan, so I'm going to take this opportunity to promote him a bit and tell you a little info about him. He's a singer/songwriter from Essex, and boy is he talented. He does loads of covers, but most importantly he writes loads of his own music. This is the only one song he has officially released on itunes, but at the moment he's doing loads of 'crazy' things (#SamCallahansCrazyCampaign) to lead up to his new single being released - 'Crazy'. I wouldn't be telling you this much, but because Sam is doing all this and raising money for Teenage Cancer, I think it would be nice for me to leave the link so if you guys want to sponsor him and donate some money, you can! Zorbing, Sky Diving and Morris Dancing is just some of the things Sam is doing in his campaign, and he's already done some ghost hunting. So if you want to sponsor him, click here and donate! Simple! If you want to find out some of the other stuff he is doing, click here
Anyways, onto the song. It's been out for a while now, and I still can't stop listening to it! It's so catchy, and I really suggest you take a listen.
You can have a little look on Sam's youtube channel, or follow him on twitter.

Sorry for that cheeky bit of promo for Sam Callahan, I couldn't resist! I hope you guys go check him out, because he's so talented! I also hope you enjoyed the post, it would mean a lot if you left me a comment on what you thought about it! 

Anyways, that's me done! Hopefully my next post will be something a little bit more interesting. Just with the amount of work I've been doing I haven't had time to think about what to do blog posts about! Once I get back into the routine of things, I'm sure posts will be coming at you thick and fast! 










No comments:

Post a Comment