Sunday 28 April 2013

Tish's Top 5!

Hello beauties!

Have you seen? I've renamed these posts 'Tish's Top 5' instead of just 'My Top 5'. I think it flows better. So, what have I been up to since my last post? Absolutely nothing is the answer to that. I went to town yesterday, and bought a few nice things (I'll do another post about that!) and today I had work and earned myself £50. I love having a well-paid job! I only worked for about 5 hours!

It's that time of week again! Well, it should have been posted yesterday but I didn't get round to doing it.. oops! This week it's 'Tish's Top 5 Actors'. Previous top 5 posts have never been in order of preference, but this is going to be a ranked top 5. Let's go!

1. Johnny Depp


Anyone who knows me will know that Johnny Depp is my favourite person in the whole entire world. He is such a brilliant actor, his beautiful looks are just a bonus! I love this guy so much, and any film he's in I can watch on repeat and not get bored. I think he works so well with Tim Burton, and gah I just love him. Johnny is one of those people who if I ever meet (which  I have made one of my many life goals) I will just break down and cry after. Wow. I have a 'Top 5 Johnny Depp films' lined up for you guys soon, where I can write a long post about everything I love about him! BET YOU CAN'T WAIT *sarcasm*.

2. Paul Rudd


Now this guy is an absolute beaut. The first film I ever saw him in was The 40 Year Old Virgin, which he was brilliant in. Then it was Knocked Up, which is another hilarious film. And then I started watching Friends (both one of the best and worst decisions of my life - best, because I cry with laughter but worst, because I am addicted to it no matter how many times I've seen each episode...) Paul Rudd as Mike is perfect. However, my favourite film starring him by far is Role Models. That film has me in stitches!

3. Ben Stiller


Another absolute genius. Most of the explanations about why I love these actors are going to be almost the same, seeing as they're all similar actors. Ben Stiller is in some of my favourite films of all time - Dodgeball, The Watch, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers and Little Fockers, the list goes on! He's another one that can bring me to tears of laughter.

4. Adam Sandler


Adam Sandler is so so so similar to Ben Stiller for me. This is why I love both of them. Adam is also in some of my favourite films, such as Happy Gilmore and Little Nicky. Two films I know almost every word of. 

5. Will Ferrell


This guy is an absolute classic. I think everyone loves Will Ferrell, and I almost had the privilege of meeting this guy... I say almost because he didn't stop, but there was only about 5 metres between us - one to tell the kids! Now, there's about 2 or 3 films I know EVERY single word of, and Step Brothers is one of them. I think everyone is with me when I say Step Brothers is an absolute classic. Brennan Huff is literally me but the older, male version. But I don't have some weird crush on my therapist, or put my mum's handbag in the freezer...

I hope you enjoyed the post, sorry it's a little bit rushed - like I've mentioned in the last couple of posts I am under so much pressure to revise for my exams, WHICH START TWO WEEKS TOMORROW! So yeah, I had to rush this post a little bit because I need to fit in some revision before going to bed! If you agree with me on any of the actors I've mentioned, let me know in the comments! Or tell me who your all time favourite actor is! I think my next top 5 is going to be actresses, you may be able to guess my number 1 seeing as I've mentioned Tim Burton and Johnny Depp already! 

BYEEEE





No comments:

Post a Comment